3 hospitalised by CO poisoning

Advertise here

Published by Max Salsbury for 24dash.com in Housing and also in Health

Three people have been hospitalised by carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning at a house in Birmingham. The emergency services were called yesterday after the victims reported feeling unwell. Fumes from a barbeque had entered a residential property on Lodge Road in Hockley around 10pm last night. Two ambulances, the Hazardous Area Response Team (HART) and a paramedic area support officer were dispatched to the scene. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "All three patients were displaying...

Read full article...