Carbon monoxide awareness charity gets boost but needs more to survive

Advertise here

Published by Max Salsbury for 24dash.com in Health and also in Environment, Housing

A charity that spreads awareness on the devastating effects of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning has received a boost from a housing association - but will still close on 14 January unless urgent funding is found. Halton Housing Trust is getting behind CO Awareness' drive to stay afloat by asking people and organisations to make donations. Halton's CEO, Nick Atkin, is planning to write to all of the country's housing associations to appeal for funds. He has also had letters concerning the charity's pl...

Read full article...