6 hospitalised by carbon monoxide poisoning

Advertise here

Published by Max Salsbury for 24dash.com in Health and also in Communities, Housing

Six people, including a two-year-old, have been hospitalised after suffering carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. A 999 call was received from a property on Swinford Road, Wolverhampton yesterday afternoon. A man in his 80s and a female in her 60s were among those taken ill. A total of five ambulances, the Hazardous Area Response Team (HART) and a paramedic officer were sent to the scene. The news follows Friday's report that a UK charity that raises awareness of CO poisoning is facing closure du...

Read full article...