Published by Space Air for Space Air Solutions in Local Government
The Daikin Altherma range is the most accredited air-to-water heat pump on the market. Both Space Air and Daikin products fully conform to European and UK standards and regulations.
Daikin Altherma manufactured by Daikin Europe N.V., complies with:
- Part L - 2013 Heating guidance - heat pump systems section.
- BSEN14511 - ‘Heat pumps with electrically driven compressors for space heating’, the only acknowledged testing standard for heat pumps.
- BSEN15450 - Heating systems in buildings. Design of heat pump heating systems.
- BSEN15316 - Heating systems in buildings. Method for calculation of system energy requirements & system efficiencies.
Daikin Altherma should be installed and commissioned in accordance with:
- WRAS (Water Regulation Guide) 2nd edition Issue:
BS 8558:2011 Guide to the design, installation, testing and maintenance of services supplying water for domestic use within buildings and their curtilages. Complementary guidance to BSEN 806 section 1 - 5 ‘Specification for installations conveying water for human consumption’. Issues: 2000-2012.
- Part G (Hot Water Storage) Building Regulations.
Issue: 2010 and includes 2013 amendments.
- BSEN14336 - ‘Installation & commissioning of water
based heating systems’. Issue: 2004.
- HVCA publications - ‘Installation and testing of pipe work systems’ (TR/20) Issue 2003. ‘Guide to good practice - heat pumps’ (TR/30) Issue: 2013 & ‘Domestic central heating installation specification’. (DCHI/1) Issue: 2004.
- Part P (Electrical Safety) Building Regulations. Issue 2013, & IEE wiring regulations ’Requirements for Electrical Installation’.
- BSEN378 - ‘Specification for refrigerating systems and
heat pumps’. Issue: 2008.
- CITB/C&G certified engineers to carry out the installation of refrigerant pipe work & handling & in accordance with F-Gas Regulation.
Daikin Altherma manufactured by Daikin Europe N.V., conforms to:
- Daikin Altherma is CE certified including Low Voltage (72.23EEC), Machinery Safety (98/37/EEC) & Electro Magnetic Compatibility (98/338/EEC).
- Daikin Altherma is the first product in its sector to be awarded the European Eco-label, also called ‘the flower’. This label is only awarded to products, which meet EU-wide environmental criteria & guarantees that products bearing the label have the highest environmental performances of their sector.
- Daikin Altherma is manufactured by Daikin Europe N.V. and distributed, by Space Air to ISO 9001 (Quality) & ISO 14001 (Environmental) standards.
- Daikin Altherma products and Space Air are registered under the MCS - Microgeneration Certification Scheme.
Daikin Altherma Solar Collectors are awarded the Solar keymark certification. This guarantees conformity with European standard Space Air and Daikin products fully conform to European and UK standards and regulations.
For further information please call 01483 252 252 or email email@example.com alternatively visit www.spacealtherma.co.uk