Capita Conferences announce their Welfare Reform conference – 20 May 2013, Manchester
Published by alexesson for Capita Conferences in Local Government and also in Bill Payments, Central Government, Communities, Housing, Universal Credit
Monday 20th May 2013 – Manchester
- Claire Cooper, Deputy Director, Council Tax, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Department for Work and Pensions
- Chair: Katie Shaw, Head of Welfare Policy, Citizen’s Advice
- Katherine Fairclough, Assistant Chief Executive, Local Reform Partnership, Warrington Borough Council
- Kevin Dodd, Chief Executive, Wakefield and District Housing
Capita’s Welfare Reform Conference is perfectly timed to deliver the initial findings from the April implementation of the Universal Credit Pathfinders, council tax reduction schemes and personal independence payments.
Providing a fundamental overview of the initial reforms, the conference will bring together key policy makers and best practice practitioners to evaluate the emerging findings and formulate strategies to tackle the practicalities of welfare reform implementation.
Take this opportunity to consolidate knowledge of the impending changes and prepare all claimants in your area.
Contact: Alex Esson on firstname.lastname@example.org