Capita’s National Safeguarding Adults Conference
Published by Naomi Wood for Capita Conferences in Local Government and also in Central Government, Health, Housing
Monday 25th February 2013 – Central London
Capita’s National Safeguarding Adults Conference provides you with the skills and insight to address the changes presented in the Care and Support Draft Bill. Do not miss this opportunity to hear expert speakers from local authorities, health services, police and housing providers address the challenges in ensuring that the most vulnerable adults are safe.
Attend this conference to hear sessions on prioritising safeguarding adults with health in transition, learning from the Winterbourne View Review, best practice in the use of the Mental Health Capacity Act and the legal essentials of dealing with cases of self-neglect.
Expert Speakers include:
- Chair: Dr Mervyn Eastman, President, PASA UK and Executive Director, Change AGEnts Network UK
- Keynote: Claire Crawley, Social Care, Local Government and Care Partnerships Directorate, Department of Health
- Keynote: Bill Hodson, National Adviser, Adult Social Care, Care Quality Commission
- Mike Briggs, Joint Chair, ADASS National Safeguarding Adults Policy Network
- Alan Coe, Independent Chair, Wolverhampton Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Board
- Martin Machray, Director, Quality and Integrated Care, NHS North Central London
- Sue Lewis, Group Head Supported Housing, Together Housing Group
- Chris Baker, Detective Sergeant, Leicestershire Police
Book Online: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/health-social-care/full-conference/article/safeguarding-adults-conference-3.html?code=SMMK
Download Brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Safeguarding_Adults_Feb_13.pdf&code=SMMK