Consilium Announce Enterprise Mobility Seminar
Published by Consilium for TotalMobile Ltd in Local Government and also in Housing
Consilium are pleased to announce their upcoming Enterprise Mobility Seminar which will take place in Liverpool on 28th November. Within Local Government and Housing, Consilium are the only provider that is currently supplying a Mobile Solution flexible enough to be used effectively in various departments. The team will share their knowledge and experience of deploying a single solution at enterprise level in organisations throughout the UK.
The Seminar is ideal for heads of departments from Councils and Housing Associations based in Merseyside and Greater Manchester. Discussions and presentations on the day will encompass the most current and important issues surrounding Mobile Working.
The topics on the agenda will include;
- Coming of Age - Enterprise mobile solutions, bringing the benefits to everyone
- Real Cases: How Local Authorities in the UK are currently realising the benefits brought by mobile working
- What Users Want: mobile solutions to fit each workers specific needs
- Overcoming the hurdles: integration, security, bring your own device (BYOT), connectivity
- Live demonstration of TotalMobile™, the market leading mobile working solution