Sheltered Housing – Preparing for the forthcoming Care and Support Act
Published by Naomi Wood for Capita Conferences in Housing and also in Care and Support, Health
A One Day National Conference
Monday 29th September 2014 – Central London
Capita Conferences’ well established Sheltered Housing Conference comes at a time when providers and commissioners are tasked with increasing the range of housing provision, remodelling dated stock and preparing for the forthcoming Care and Support Act in light of an ageing population and changes to funding and budgets.
Designed in consultation with local authorities, housing providers and commissioners, this conference covers timely issues, including; providing robust sheltered housing that meets the needs of future demand, the integration of health and social care services with housing and ensuring older people have the opportunity to be included, engaged and independent.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from innovative case studies and best practice approaches that are prioritising independence, choice and control for their residents whilst ensuring access to high quality and appropriate accommodation.
- Keynote: Kevin McGeough, National Lead, Housing For Older People, Homes and Communities Agency
- Chair: John Galvin, Chief Executive, Elderly Accommodation Counsel
- Paul Stephenson, Chief Executive, Cheltenham Borough Homes
- Sue Adams OBE, Chair, Housing and Ageing Alliance and Chief Executive, Care and Repair England
- Leann Hearne, Group Director, Care and Support, The Riverside Group
- James Cawley, Associate Director Adult Care Commissioning, Safeguarding and Housing, Wiltshire Council
- Ian Conway, Head of Housing, North Tyneside Homes
For more information:
Download the brochure: