Housing goes digital #hgd14
Published by Anonymous for Chartered Institute of Housing in Housing
About the event
After the success of housing goes digital in London earlier this year, we are now are holding the event in Birmingham to provide people with a chance to attend who missed the unmissable London event. We will examine social media at a strategic level and how you can transform your business in the digital age. Delighted by the success stories from your organisations in delivering the social media techniques we delve into how you implement social media to digitally transform your business. In these challenging social and economic times organisational strategy is embracing social media looking at the interaction of technology and culture.
This event looks at the integration of digital services from a business perspective and the impact it has on customers and staff. Transforming to a digital business can seem daunting but we will be offering expert advice from organisations embracing the change exploring the challenges and successes on their journey to date.
By 2020 Orbit aim to have 75% of customers online by maintaining the principle of empowering people to act on the issues that matter. This will be explored alongside other examples of digitally functioning businesses both within and outside the housing sector. This interactive event will offer practical advice to take back to your organisation with the opportunity to build confidence and share experiences in an informal environment.
Download the latest programme here
Benefits of attending
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in social media, business transformation, marketing and communications strategies
- Gain the knowledge required to take back to your organisation and implement innovative ideas immediately
- Learn how social media can transform your organisation and understand what you need to do in a new challenging social and economic environment.
- Receive practical advice on how to improve your social networking and communication strategies for your organisation
- Learn from credible and influential media experts to find ways you can improve
- Hear best practice examples of how excellence can be delivered
- Discuss and network with fellow housing professionals, sharing ideas and information on the practical ways forward
Who should attend
This event will be of interest to anyone using or wanting to use social media and other digital platforms within their organisation, who are dedicated to developing their skills and aspiring to be more productive and efficient in its use. It will be of interest to anyone looking to strengthen their brand, build customer relationships and stay at the leading edge of change, innovation and business excellence. It is particularly relevant for staff and managers involved in business excellence, customer insight and engagement and PR, marketing and communications. Those who work in sales will also gain from this event.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, interactive workshops, a series of keynote sessions, all refreshments and lunch and a full and concise debrief summary report after the conference and continue you personal development by gaining 4 hours towards your CIH Continual Professional Development per day.
Please read the delegate terms and conditions before making your booking.
Having trouble booking online? Download our payment and booking guide here
READ NEXT Â»