Stockport Homes’ customer could win £12,000 ‘Big Break’
Published by Anonymous for Stockport Homes in Housing and also in Communities
Following on from last year’s success, which saw 567 customers switch to paying by Direct Debit, Stockport Homes is again taking part in the national ‘Big Break’ campaign.
The campaign which is run by Bacs, the not-for-profit organisation behind Direct Debit, encourages customers to switch to paying by Direct Debit.
All Stockport Homes’ customers who sign up to pay their rent by Direct Debit before 30 June 2014 will be entered into the nationwide prize draw, where one lucky person will win £12,000. Stockport Homes’ customers who already pay by Direct Debit will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Stockport Homes will also donate £1 to its charity of the year, Millie’s Trust for every new Direct Debit set up between 1 February and 30 June 2014.
Benefits of paying rent by Direct Debit:
- payments will be made on time, every time, with no missed payments or hassle;
- it is safe and secure;
- puts you in control, taking away the worry of forgetting to pay on time;
- you agree the amount of money to be collected from your bank;
- you can choose to pay your rent weekly, fortnightly, every four weeks or monthly on a day that suits you; and
- it will help you manage your money when Universal Credit is introduced. Universal Credit is a single benefit payment that will replace a number of existing benefits, including Housing Benefit. Please not this only affects customers who are of working age.
Christian Hartley, Customer Finance Manager, Stockport Homes said, “We are delighted to be supporting the Big Break campaign again this year. It is a fantastic way of promoting the benefits of customers paying their rent by Direct Debit, as well as offering them the chance to win £12,000. It is also a great way of raising money for our charity of the year, Millie’s Trust.”
For more information about the Big Break campaign or to set up a Direct Debit to pay your rent, please visit www.stockporthomes.org/bigbreak or call Stockport Homes’ Customer Finance Team on 0161 474 2668 (west area) or 0161 474 2677 (east area).
READ NEXT »