Celebration of Learning Day at CGA
Published by CGA Comms for Community Gateway Association in Housing and also in Communities, Education
Connor Hall - Apprentice of the Year
Community Gateway Association celebrated its commitment to learning and development by recognising tenants and colleagues at the organisation’s annual celebration of learning.
Purple Pathways is CGA’s learning and development programme, consisting of 5 unique pathways: (Professional, Effectiveness, Process, Service and People) the programme is tailored to meet the individuals development needs.
Over the past 12 months, there have been many inspiring stories of individual and team development.
Learning and Development Highlights
- CGA Tenant Board Members, Sue Lyons and Daphne Tilbury were presented with their Institute of Learning Management, Board Members Governance Certificates
- 20 Gateway Tenants Committee Members received their own “Purple Pathways” record of achievements
- Connor Hall was named Apprentice of the year after he completed his level 3 IT apprenticeship in record time and accrued 305 CDP points over the year.
- Sara Burke was named CGA learner of the year and the organisations Supported Housing Team were named CGA Learning Team of the year.
- Total number of people achieving at least 1 formal qualification - 108
- Total number of qualifications – 166
- Colleague Training – 7839 hours
- Gateway Tenants’ Committee & Board Training – 969.5 hours
Total = 8808.5 hours training completed.
Liz Ralph, CGA’s learning and Development Business Partner said; “Its been a fantastic first year for the Purple Pathways programme , and it is fantastic to see just how much our people have achieved during this time.”
READ NEXT »