Spire Homes launch digital Value for Money annual report
Published by Ceri Jackson for Longhurst Group in Housing and also in Communities, Environment, Local Government, Universal Credit
Spire Homes Value for Money annual report
Spire Homes have launched their digital Value for Money Annual Report for 2012/13!
The annual report highlights key achievements for the year, and just a few are detailed below:
- Spire Homes have built new homes and expanded into areas where they have never built homes before.
- They are on target with their 5 year home improvement programme in Rutland, and lots of homes throughout Northamptonshire have also benefitted from home improvements
- Their new repairs service supplied by Apollo Services has saved Spire Homes over half million pounds in just one year
- The new Money Guidance Officer Steve has been helping tenants with the welfare reform and benefit changes, and saved money
- They have been working hard to help tenants get online and be more digitally aware.
The report also demonstrates how Spire Homes have been savvy throughout the year and gained value for money with the services and support they give to their tenants. To find out more, read the annual report here:
This online report is interactive and easy to navigate, meaning everyone can access the information they are interested in with a touch of a button. Publishing this online has allowed Spire Homes to save money on printing costs, further demonstrating our commitment to achieving value for money.
If you have any queries please contact Spire Homes on firstname.lastname@example.org.