In-house Research & Training: A UK leader in helping businesses understand and solve their customer experience problems
Published by StefanTyrie for In-house Research in Housing and also in Care and Support, Communities, Education, Local Government, Universal Credit
We’ll help you find ways to improve your customer experience
With over 15 years’ experience and operating from our base in Royal Wootton Bassett, we use customer satisfaction measurement, market research, consultancy and customer service training to help our many clients improve their customer experience.
Many successful companies work with us, including The Berkeley Group, Network Housing Group and Orbit Homes. You could be next.
No-one measures customer satisfaction quite like we do
Some customer satisfaction surveys are inflexible, where you wait ages for your results and the response rates are low. You get the statistics, but few customer comments and you have to guess what to do next…not our surveys!
Our customer satisfaction surveys are brim full of detailed customer comments. This invaluable feedback means you will never need to guess what you need to do to improve.
In addition we can deliver:
- High response rates, to give you confidence in the results
- Instant feedback once a survey is completed – We deal in minutes not hours, weeks or months!
- On-line reporting which means you are always kept up to date with the latest trends
- Expert advice by phone, webinar or face to face presentation, so you are not left to work things out yourself
Click here to learn more about our customer satisfaction surveys
When it comes to training we ask ‘Do your people find it hard to deal with difficult customers or awkward situations? ‘…
….and if the answer is ‘yes’ then our distinctive training courses deliver simple techniques that are guaranteed to give your teams the confidence they need to deal positively with any situation. Our training courses range from advanced customer service training (or as we call it ‘How to control your elephant’) to new home demonstration training and new home handover training.
Other companies do all their training in a classroom. Not us! The training courses we run are unique. As an example our demonstration training is:
- Hands on, we encourage everyone on the course to get involved!
- Practical, by training in a real home we give your staff essential ‘hands on’ experience
- Fun, whilst covering the very serious and valuable points we balance this out with enjoyable and entertaining activities throughout the course.
- Proven to work, as our clients consistently record the highest customer satisfaction scores
Our advanced customer service training is based on real life scenarios from your business, so it’s 100% relevant. And you get:
- 30 day reminder follow ups, which are free of charge
- Access to the ‘How to control your elephant’ website, where you can find articles and tips
- Access to our trainers, if you get stuck or need a reminder
Click here to learn more about our training courses
Market research with an up-front guarantee. Be delighted, or don’t pay
No other market research company begins with a 100% money back guarantee. So if you aren’t completely satisfied with our service, you don’t pay us.
Few market researchers could make such a reassuring promise and stay in business. So how can we?
We have over a decade of experience and scores of satisfied, high-profile clients, and some of the many important research topics we’ve covered for those clients include:
- House design, specifications and layouts
- Sustainability and carbon emissions issues
- Localism issues
- Product testing
- Site visitor exit interviews
- The impact of marketing and advertising campaigns
If you’re still not sure then read what our clients have to say about us…
We have a wide range of testimonials on our website, ranging from our customer satisfaction surveys to our training courses, which can be viewed by clicking here.
We are one of the UK leaders in helping businesses understand and solve their customer experience problems…
…so whether it’s measuring customer satisfaction or wanting to improve, we endeavour to support, create and deliver to our clients the most accurate, inspiring and memorable work in the fastest time at the lowest cost.
Want to know more?
Visit us at www.inhouse.uk.net or talk to us now on 01793 848455. We look forward to working with you!
READ NEXT »