Derwent Living App for iPhone and Android
Published by AntonyD for Jade2003 Ltd in Housing
Staying in touch with their landlord just became a whole lot easier for tenants and customers of Derby based Derwent Living following the launch of their smart phone App, available as a free download on Apple and Android mobile phones.
The App, which was developed by EmeraldApps, is both a reporting facility and a communication tool, with the aim of promoting involvement in the community.
The ‘Get Involved’ section encourages tenants to interact with their housing association and fellow community members.
Tenants can report repairs or antisocial behaviour, view latest news, pay rent and access all the latest properties via the Derwent Living website.
The main features of the App are:
- Personal profile – which caters for residents and non-residents.Some functions are available to residents only.
- News feed from the Derwent Living website
- Get Involved section – encouraging involvement with the community and staff at Derwent Living
- Request contact – for tenants who want additional help and advice
- Contact – full details of head office location, contact methods, and opening times
- Pay rent – via the Derwent Living website payment page
- Find a home – Affordable living and retirement properties from the Derwent Living website
- Report a repair – seperate processes for emergency and non-emergency repairs
- Report ASB – seperate processes for emergency and non-emergency incidents
- Report Complaint/rubbish and fly tipping/damage and vandalism/graffiti/other Upto three images can be added to each report.
If you would like to see how this style of App can help you engage more with your customers, or would like further information on Emerald’s other Apps, please email: email@example.com Emerald Apps, 1 Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH Or call: 07932 910 212