Published by Naomi Wood for Capita Conferences in Education and also in Central Government, Local Government
Monday 10th December 2012 – Central London
With more schools becoming their own admission authorities, Capita’s 7th National School Admissions Conference provides an opportunity to examine the impact of the changes to the School Admissions Code and demonstrate how practical and legal challenges can be overcome to promote equity and fair access for all children.
Understand the advocating role of the Chief Schools Adjudicator in ensuring a fairer and stronger admissions system, the law on school admissions and how you can effectively plan school places.
Don’t miss this timely opportunity to hear from leading experts in the field of admissions, helping you to construct a solid admissions policy and achieve clarity and fairness.
Chaired by: John Freeman CBE, Former Joint President, Association of Directors of Children’s Services
- Keynote: Dr Elizabeth Passmore OBE, Chief Schools Adjudicator, Office of the Schools Adjudicator
- Richard Bird, Legal Specialist, Former Principal, Leicestershire and Rutland, Association of School and College Leaders
- David Wootton, Chair, The Independent Academies Association and Academies Executive, The United Learning Trust
- Sarah Cook, Admissions and School Place Planning Manager , Northamptonshire County Council
- Elizabeth Phillips, Headteacher, St Marylebone CE School
- Jennifer Duxbury, Head of Admissions, Policy and Planning, Borough of Haringey
Download Brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=School_Admissions_Dec_2012_02.pdf&code=MKNW
Contact: Naomi.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7202 0571