Capita Conferences announce their National Delivering the Francis Report Conference – 28th March 2014 – Central London
Published by alexesson for Capita Conferences in Health and also in Care and Support
Delivering the Francis Report Conference
Friday 28th March – London
- Keynote: Mary Agnew, Deputy Director, Francis Implementation Team, Department of Health
- Keynote: Professor Juliet Beal, Director of Nursing, Quality Improvement and Care, Nursing Directorate, NHS England
- Chair: Paul Unsworth, Area Director for Patient Safety Delivery Team, NHS Improving Quality
- Dr Bethan Graf, Clinical Fellow to Professor Mike Richards, Care Quality Commission
- Stuart Poynor, Chief Executive, Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Partnership NHS Trust
Capita’s National Delivering the Francis Report Conference comes a year after Robert Francis QC’s Report into failings at the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust was published.
With a number of high-profile reviews into the quality of patient care published in the last year, this is a time of massive reform for the NHS. Don’t miss the opportunity to evaluate progress, benchmark your improvement against key recommendations and deliver the highest quality care to all patients.
Attend to hear from key stakeholders on how the NHS can move forward in implementing the recommendations from the inquiry and ensure that patient care is put at the heart of the NHS.
Contact: Alex Esson on 020 7202 0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf
READ NEXT »