School Inspections – Improve school standards and performance
Published by Naomi Wood for Capita Conferences in Education
A One Day National Conference
Monday 29th September 2014 – Central London
With Ofsted’s revised framework and a more rigorous approach to inspections, Capita Conferences’ School Inspections Conference focuses on readiness, getting the most from the inspection process and successful school improvement strategies that drive up attainment and standards. With changes to school accountability measures ahead, it is essential to ensure your students are able to achieve their full potential.
This highly practical event provides you with an in-depth understanding of Ofsted’s four key judgement criteria. Benefit from leading practice from schools recently inspected, including those who have improved from satisfactory judgements to good and outstanding.
Attend to ensure you fully understand the expectations of the inspection process so you can improve school standards and performance in anticipation of the inspectors’ visit.
- Opening Address: Stephen Long, Ofsted Inspector and School Improvement Consultant
- Chair: David Moore, Former HMI
- David Backhouse, Chair of Governors, Mayfield School
- Jane Lloyd Davies, Head of Performance and Intervention, Gloucestershire County Council
- Nigel Cook, Headteacher, Gifford Primary School
- Peter Fry, Headteacher, The Willink School
- Jo Marchant, Executive Headteacher, Windrush Primary School
- Mark Keary, Headteacher, Bethnal Green Academy
- Geraldine Higgins, Headteacher, Sacred Heart Language College
For more information:
Download the brochure: