Inspecting Children’s Services Preparing for the New Joint Inspection Framework - Thursday 29th November 2012 - Central London
Published by Anonymous for Capita Conferences in Education
About the Event:
Capita’s 2nd Inspecting Children’s Services Conference builds upon current best practice and is timed to give stakeholders an insight into the new joint inspection framework ahead of its implementation in June 2013.
The new framework proposes to hold all partners accountable for the protection of children. Take away best practice on promoting integrated multi-agency working in order for you to drive forward service improvement and increase the effectiveness of the support and protection children receive.
Hear from leading experts from ‘outstanding’ children’s services departments on preparing for unannounced inspections, engaging with young people to design services to aid early identification and help implement early, effective interventions.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Chair: Mark Rogers, Member, Children's Improvement Board and Chief Executive, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Lisa Pascoe, Principal Officer, Safeguarding, Ofsted
- Amanda Sherlock, Director for Operations, Care Quality Commission
- John Page, Director of Family Services, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Gill Manton, Group Manager Integrated Services, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Elaine Coleridge-Smith, Chair, Milton Keynes Local Safeguarding Children Board
Contact: Naomi Wood Naomi.firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7202 0571
READ NEXT »