Capita announces details of its Revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework Conference
Published by Fran_Langham for Capita Conferences in Education
Expert speakers include:
- Chair: Sue Robb, Head of Early Years, 4Children
- Patrick Agius, Quality and Standards Division, Department for Education
- John McRoberts, Moderation Manager – KS2, KS1 and EYFSP, Standards and Testing Agency
- Elizabeth Elsom, Divisional Manager, Children’s Policy and Framework, Ofsted
- Nancy Stewart, Consultant, Early Learning Consultancy and Expert Adviser to the Tickell Review
- Linda Baston-Pitt, Director, The Old School House Day Nursery
Following the Tickell Review from 1st September 2012 the revised EYFS Framework comes into effect, changing the way early years providers must work.
Capita’s Implementing the Revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework Conference prepares you for the changes ahead, including the introduction of progress checks for children at age 2, bridging the gap between parents and professionals and ensuring children’s readiness for future learning.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out what it will mean for your setting and how you need to prepare for the new framework.
Benefits of attending:
- Hear a summary of key changes to the EYFS and a timetable for further reforms from the Department for Education
- Learn how to implement the new prime and specific areas of learning and development
- Take away practical guidance on the EYFS Profile directly from the Standards and Testing Agency
- Find out how you need to update your policies and procedures to reflect the changes to safeguarding and welfare requirements
- Understand the role of Ofsted and how the revised EYFS links to the new inspection framework for early year
- Hear from outstanding early years providers on how to meet the requirements of the revised EYFS and give each child the best possible start
Book Online: http://bit.ly/eyfsframeowrkconf
Conf Programme: http://bit.ly/eyfsconfexcpdf
Contact: Fran Langham – firstname.lastname@example.org /020 7960 7751
READ NEXT »