Living safely with Servite Houses
Published by wendy for Viridian Housing in Housing
Servite have just launched a anti social behaviour area on www.servitehouses.org.uk where residents can report or complain about anti social behaviour (also called ASB). The new section provides visitors with information about:
- What ASB is
- Servite's ASB policy
- General information and guidelines on dealing with ASB
- How to contact ASB Officers
- Reporting ASB online
To find out more visit www.servitehouses.org.uk/asb,
Anti social behaviour is a term which covers a range of issues from serious violence and harassment to more everyday incidents and situations like noisy dogs or rubbish dumping.
ASB includes the following:
- All kinds of harassment including verbal and physical abuse and threats, whatever the motivation
- Racial and other kinds of harassment motivated by someones age, disability, faith or sexual orientation
- Drug misuse, alcohol-related nuisance and prostitution
- Vandalism, graffiti and damage to property
- Noise nuisance at high levels, unreasonable hours or continuous environmental health issues
- Other nuisance like dumping rubbish, dog fouling, uncontrolled pets, car repairs, dangerous parking and abandoned cars.
We want everyone to enjoy living in a Servite home and believe that nobody should have to live with anti social behaviour.