Big Society in Action Thursday 22nd November 2012 Central London
Published by Anonymous for Capita Conferences in Central Government and also in Local Government
Big Society in Action
Thursday 22nd November 2012
About the Event:
Capita’s 3rd National Big Society Conference provides a sought after update on the Government’s focused and long-term commitment to devolving power to the local level, increasing the role of civil society in delivering public services and promoting social action.
This high-level event looks at how to propel and maintain success in delivering community-led services through innovative solutions to local problems. Don’t miss this opportunity to equip your organisation and local communities with the power and resources needed to improve economic and social outcomes in your area.
Expert Speakers Include:
- · Chair: Bernard Collier, Chief Executive, Voluntary Action Westminster
- Keynote: Mark Carroll, Director, Decentralisation and Big Society, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Julian Le Grand, Chair, Mutuals Taskforce, Cabinet Office
- Helen Bailey, Chief Executive, Local Partnerships
- Suzy James, VCS Unit Co-ordinator, Worcestershire County Council
- Vikki Keilthy, Director, Civil Society and Commissioning, National Audit Office
- Sophia Looney, Division Director for Policy, Equalities and Performance, Lambeth Council
Contact: Naomi.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7202 0571