Troubled Families Conference announced - 27th June
Published by Naomi Wood for Capita Conferences in Care and Support and also in Central Government, Communities, Local Government
A One Day National Conference
Friday 27th June 2014 – Central London
Chaired by David Holmes, Chief Executive, Family Action
With an extra £200 million announced to extend funding for troubled families beyond 2015, our national Troubled Families Conference provides crucial advice and guidance on supporting families at every stage from vulnerability to crisis. This important conference gives you a national overview of the troubled families agenda and delivers practical insight to help you optimise services for families at risk and in crisis.
Through in-depth consultation with industry experts, this conference brings together cross-sector representatives to deliver advice around establishing strong relationships to coordinate effective early interventions and develop outreach plans for families in crisis.
Expert Speakers include:
- Keynote Address: Stephen McCabe MP, Member of Parliament for Birmingham, Selly Oak and, Shadow Minister for Children and Families
- Keynote Address: Ed Moses, Deputy Director of Strategic Partnerships, Public Health England
- David Lloyd, Police and Crime Commissioner, Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Hertfordshire
- Michele Harris, Family Recovery Project Manager, London Borough of Wandsworth
- Laurice Ponting, Executive Director, Communities, Genesis Housing Association
For more information:
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com