One Day National Conference on Improving Adoption Services and Support – 22nd May 2013, Central London – Capita Conferences
Published by Naomi Wood for Capita Conferences in Care and Support and also in Central Government, Local Government
Improving Adoption Services
Improving Adoption Services and Support
Wednesday 22nd May 2013 – Central London
Chaired by John Simmonds, Director of Policy, Research and Development, British Association of Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
About the event:
The Children and Families Bill promises to radically reform the adoption system along with the £150 million Adoption Reform Grant to be used to help develop a quicker, efficient adoption system, increase recruitment of suitable adopters for all children and ensure sustainable, well-supported family placements.
Our 2nd National Improving Adoption Services and Support Conference is designed to help practitioners understand the latest legislative reforms and policy developments for adoption and implement best practice.
Featuring national adoption stakeholders and trailblazing practice and pilot projects, this is an opportunity to discover how you can transform your services to ensure high quality placements for the most vulnerable children.
- Annie Crombie, Deputy Director, Adoption Reform, Department for Education
- Jan Fishwick, Chair, Consortium of Voluntary Adoption Agencies and Chief Executive, PACT Parents and Children Together
- Hugh Thornbery, Chief Executive, Adoption UK
- Colette Dutton, Assistant Director, Cafcass
- Jill Forrest, Head of Service Placements and Resources, Slough Borough Council
- Sue Moffat, Team Leader, Post Adoption Services, Somerset County Council
For more information
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Adoption_May_13.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact Naomi Wood on email@example.com